Thursday, March 24, 2011

Notes of Praise

Had my conference with Lupcke today. Left the school feeling so proud of Five. He has come a long way in a short time. With only a half year of preschool under his belt, Five started kindergarten out, possibly with a slight disadvantage to the other children. Lupcke said it showed in Five by not volunteering to answer questions, etc. His reading and writing are great, he participates much, much more. Found a direction for first grade and ready to finish off the year. I shared with him how proud I am of Six and his reading capabilities. We also discussed how great Six's teacher is. He has been a good influence on Six. I am impressed with his teaching, one can see he enjoys his job. I shared these thoughts with Lupcke. He said he was happy to hear such good things about Mr. T.
On another note, I had a wonderful lunch out today without kids. It was to celebrate my birthday. We went to a nice place that I had never been to before. It was fun. Got some errands done. Found the final baby shower game. Auntie J is excited about this game. It's the Price is Right! Should be a good time. I am near the end of my baby shower planning. Just a few more things to finish up.
I am pleased to report I have a subbing job tomorrow. I was requested by the teacher too! Very exciting. I will bring the boys to school and might get to eat lunch with one or both of them. N has the day off since he worked the night shift and will spend it with Three. I hope my house can stay clean for company on Saturday. We got new recycle bins today. Three and I had that task accomplished before 10am. She did not have preschool today due to bad weather from yesterday. The roads were terrible in the AM. I drove all the way there to find out it had been canceled. With N sleeping in the morning, I didn't check my email before we set out for school. Saved a friend in town from making the mistake. She would do the same for me, except she always arrives at preschool after me.
Hopefully tonight is a great night at home. Need to get some rest in preparation for tomorrow!

No comments: