Saturday, March 19, 2011

The Carnival

3 licorice ropes
6 candy bars
3 faces painted
2 bottles of pop
2 hot dogs
1 slice of pizza
3 suckers
1 cotton candy (were supposed to be 3, but they ran out)
1 popcorn (again, they ran out)
1 bag of Cheetos (some borrowed from generous friends)
1 fancy new pen
1 deck of princess cards
1 camo fishing hat
1 set of mini skate boards
1 random McDonald's toy
1 skeleton ring
Am I forgetting anything? Maybe my sanity? What a crazy morning. Not sure if I will go back next year. It was a little overwhelming when N left. The kids had a blast. I was spent and did not realize until we were on our way home, I had made a pot of coffee, but never drank any. Could have used it to get through the morning. There were so many kids at the school. We bought $5 in raffle tickets, but apparently did not win.
We played outside when we got home until I felt frozen and couldn't stay out there anymore. Now they are enjoying the skateboards. Hope we have a nice, quiet Saturday. No whining aloud.

No comments: