Friday, March 11, 2011

Errands, Errands, Errands

Everything is finished for the baby shower invitations! Now it's just to put them together. Should be easy enough. I am excited to see how they turn out.
My deal of the day, probably four books for ME from Goodwill for $1.38. Yeah! Always excited for new reading material.
Found new shoes for both boys. Six needed new tennis shoes and I found some nice shoes for summer. They cover more than your average sandle, yet have room to breath. Six has sweaty feet in the summer, the ventilation should help. Five has been begging for tie shoes. I found him a pair for $4.00. We will see if he likes them. I am not sure he is quite to a 12 yet, but we shall see. I also found a cool shirt that has a red 6 on it. Plan to save it for his birthday when he becomes Six. Wish I could have found pants for the current Six. It seems like all of the sudden, he needs new pants.
Three ruled the shopping cart at the store today. Her and N came with me to the first store. I rocked the coupons again. I got Mr. L some bargains for the classroom. We got free Febreeze! Two different kinds, I normally do not use it, but thought I would give it a try. It's always nice for the bathroom to smell good.
We brought muffins to the office of our landlord today. Just wanted them to know I appreciated the work they did yesterday. She was surprised and happy. Hope they all enjoyed them. Well, better go get the boys! Let the weekend begin!



No comments: