Sunday, March 13, 2011

Maybe Arizona is right?

The time change was rough on me this year. We were almost late for church this morning. It was 9:55 and no one was dressed. We only make it through and on time because they had already eaten. Church went well. It is so great to go and be a part of something. I feel so much better after we have gone. Even with the distraction of three kids, I manage to get something out of mass.
The rest of our day went great. We picked up pork chops and N grilled them for lunch. Boy did the grill give me spring fever!
We had a few hours before our play date. They played and I got my workout in, clipped coupons, etc. Only at 3pm, I realized our clocks were still wrong and we were late for our play date! UGH
We made it to the play date and all had a great time. One trip to the movie store and we were home, ready for out night. The energy just disappeared from me. A supper of leftovers, quick showers and it's movie night. Good night.

No comments: