Tuesday, March 29, 2011

PTO Inspiration

I assisted with the PTO program called science on a cart. It was really fun. Each time I am in the classroom, it is an inspiring experience. I am eager to participate more with the PTO next year. There are many PTO activities through out the school year. I hope to attend more meetings. With religious education being the same night, there was no way I could attend. That might all change next year with RE being held on Sunday mornings.
On another note, our church is having a 21 and over dance! I am really excited for this activity. I bought our tickets tonight. I hope N can switch his schedule. It should be a great time. I want to find any and all friends in the area to come.
We had RE tonight. Even though it is hard to get the kids to focus, I really enjoy teaching RE. The challenge is that they have been sitting in class all day, then to come to church and sit some more is difficult. If we move to Sunday, that will all change. I think it will improve just discussing mass, then attending together with the things we talked about fresh in their minds. I look forward to the new experience with Six as he will be in First Communion preparations next year.
Can't believe it is this late and that I am still awake. Better sign off for now. More to come.

No comments: