Thursday, March 10, 2011

Home Improvements and Taxes

What a day! We got some home improvements done and our taxes. Just need to get these baby invitations printed and out and my to do list will shorten.
We had lunch with the boys today. N went with Five, Three and I went with Six later. They seemed pleased we came. Poor Mr. L is out of many supplies. A note came home yesterday. I sent a bag of popcorn and pretzels today, but had no napkins or disinfectant wipes to send. I dropped off some napkins and marshmallows after lunch. They were very appreciated. He said they used tissues yesterday. He hadn't realized how low the supply was.
Tomorrow I get to run to town alone and get many errands done. I am excited to move at my own pace, not have to cater to anyone else or their needs. It can be a challenge running errands with kids. Someone always has to go potty or needs to eat. Then to keep track of them in the store and get your stuff accomplished, trying to figure out your coupons and how many items you need to purchase, or what the final price will be and decide if it is a good deal; it's all a challenge.
Looking forward to working on projects tonight.

No comments: