Monday, March 7, 2011

Montag, Montag

Monday is usually relaxing. It's a chance to get caught up from the weekend. Three I fear, needs more entertainment on Mondays. I guess we should get our chores done in the morning and I should try to coordinate a play date for her in the afternoon. She is bored at home with me. I struggle to entertain her. I'll have to channel my resources and figure out people in town to play with. Haven't focused on her in the past, more so the boys and their age group. There are a couple people I can think of that have kids her age, one with a boy. That might be interesting, but she is always with boys. We will see.
Boys were up late last night, but got up early this morning. I was surprised. Five had a fantastic morning, I hope it carried on throughout the day. When he stepped outside, he said "It's actually pretty nice out here." Such an optimist. Good start to his day. Six is anxious for a field trip on Wednesday. Tuesday we have RE. We are going to make rain sticks. Wednesday is Ash Wednesday. Might try to go to mass in the AM. Wish I would have remembered to bring our palms in on Sunday. Never know what to do with them otherwise.
Baby showers are on my brain. I started figuring out things for Auntie J. Looking forward to making an invitation soon. Have to get them in the mail. April is just around the corner. Can't believe it. I know the next two months will fly by.

No comments: