Friday, February 11, 2011

What a day, hard not to be depressed.

I subbed today and it went well, but was I exhausted. Only to return home and find out I have a sick child. Poor girl. Fever and cough. Got Five to get his haircut. Thankfully our wonderful neighbor stayed with Three so I could finally get the haircut task accomplished. This is the third weekend in a row with sick kids. The last two weeks it was a stomach bug. We were supposed to escape to the little German town in the area on Sunday. I know how it will turn out, N will go, maybe with a boy or two and I will be stuck at home. So frustrating. Still have to make supper. Good think we have no where to go tomorrow. Won't have to cancel any great play dates like last weekend. And to wrap it up, I now know two moms who's husbands left them. I feel so bad for them and wish there was more I could do. Oh how the winter drags on and when will we see more sun? I sure will be keeping them in my prayers.
So, my time is up. I better feed the troops and get things straightened out downstairs. Another exciting Friday night.

No comments: