Friday, February 18, 2011

Final Bake Sale Complete!

We had the last bake sale of the year this morning. The kids had so much fun. I love going to the school. My voice was virtually nonexistent, but I managed. I haven't been sick like everyone else, just my voice disappeared. I admit, I was awake last night, thinking about the bake sale tomorrow. Not sure why, they always go well. Five was so happy to see me. He gave me a couple hugs. When he left, I told him to have a good day. He said to me "I hope you have a good day too." Just a sweetie. I miss him already. It wasn't until I got home that I realized I didn't even see Six when his class came. Feeling guilty, Three and I brought him a shake for lunch. I think we are all off slightly from so many confusing nights. I feel like I have forgotten many things and just can't get it all straight. Looking forward to the long weekend to get back to normal. Still unsure of our plans for N's day off tomorrow. Doesn't really matter I guess, as long as everyone is happy and healthy.

No comments: