Saturday, February 5, 2011

Once again, no motivation

I have the basics done. N woke me up early. I stayed up late waiting for him to get home from work. Even discussed with the boys of letting us sleep in. Sleep in, it's nonexistent for me. They are watching cartoons and eating cereal. I have no motivation to cook. I started a load of laundry. I worked out, but only 1 mile. Lost motivation. Oh what will our day be like? No plans and nowhere to go....hopefully we can come up with something to get us going. I should go back to bed, but that never seems to work out either. I hate to sound like such a downer. We just had so much time at home this week. My migraine is gone for the most part, but I know as soon as I say this, it will return. The chances are high since my sleep pattern wasn't on target last night. Stayed up too late and woke up too early, not an acceptable combination.

No comments: