Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Tuesday after a holiday

With much protest, the boys got on the bus this morning. I was met with "Why do you only take us to school on bake sale days?" I would have taken them this morning, but roads were questionable. I needed extra time to get Three to preschool. During the preschool hours I hit the grocery store in almost record time, followed by a trip to Michaels and Kohl's. I am in love with the Paula Dean recipe books at Michaels. I got one for N's mother for her birthday and thought it was just great. Spring is always such a busy time for us. Next week we have three birthdays. The following week, Auntie J and then me. 32, can you believe it? I remember when the characters on Friends were turning 30. They didn't seem old, but hard to imagine myself being that old. Our neighbors are celebrating 37 years of marriage today. They are such great people too, good role models for the rest of us. So many marriages are in trouble, its nice to see such success.
Have to get my birthday gifts ready and to the post so they arrive on time. April will be here before we know it and that means N and Six have birthdays. We will be on spring break at the time and hopefully in MN! Have to get those plans figured out. Maybe include a baby shower???
Three wanted to bake an apple pie today. Me, trying to be as accommodating as I can, wound up making two. So, come over and get some. I can't have two pies sitting here. Fresh whipped cream from the dairy too! Doesn't get any better than that. Oh, plus it is Friday for N! Let the good times roll!

No comments: