Tuesday, February 8, 2011

100 Days of School

On Valentines the children will celebrate 100 days of school. They will begin the morning by each bringing 100 pieces of their favorite cereal and eating together. First grade has been instructed to wear 100 of something. Somehow, we came up with buttons. Well, we do not have 100 buttons. We are close to 30. I think of all the buttons in the past that I have parted with, no clue where they are today. We will see if this will work. Kindergarten is supposed to bring 100 things that fit into a nice small paper bag. 100 post cards should be easy enough for that. I think. We have less than a week. I hope we can get it together. Six is so excited. We are pinning them to a black cape for him to wear. He has a pin N got from the Secret Service, some from the Air Force and I even added some UND pins. I have some from Germany and Italy too. I hope we can get 100 and write about where each pin came from. We even found three that are pictures of the kids from Halloween 2008.
If you can contribute to our cause, I will send you our address. Thanks, the boys greatly appreciate it.

1 comment:

Teresa said...

Please post a picture of the completed cape. That is a great idea. I will look for buttons - I purged so many - but I have still have some.