Monday, February 21, 2011

Holiday Holiday

We spent the entire day at home. The boys never got dressed. I tried to talk them into going outside, but they didn't go. I shoveled the street around the mailboxes, enough of a workout for me for today. We rearranged the furniture in the girl room. She was thrilled. When N came home, we continued on the same relaxing path as we had all day. We had breakfast for supper and everyone was pleased. N's parents had picked up some cream from a dairy for us. We still had unfrosted cupcakes from the bake sale. A little cream and we had a very popular bedtime snack.
We were trying to decide to speed up our internet. Switching providers means signing a new contract, something N is not crazy about. This brought up the topic of commitment and buying a house. Oh how I wish we could buy a house. Oh how I wish we did not have the house in TX anymore. Oh how I wish Freeland were in MN. It's hard to want so badly to be settled, but not be able to execute that task.
Well, they are all still awake. Not even sure why I am doing this know. Will continue that thought later...

No comments: