Sunday, February 13, 2011

Michigan's Little Bavaria

N and I went to Frankenmuth alone. Zinnia to the rescue. I was so thankful when we were there. After being sick, they would not have done well. It was also late when we left and would have been tired for school tomorrow. She called just as we were loading them into the car.
We met with this family who has a daughter wanting to get into the AF Academy. We had a nice dinner with them and N was able to share his experiences. I think he was able to give her some input on what life would be like if she went there.
Before meeting them, we had a beer upstairs. Best Valentines gift N could have given me. It was from the tap and a good German beer. Really wish we could visit Germany. I love going there, and so do my kids. Looking forward to some summer days on the streets of Little Bavaria. Not quite as good as the real thing, but close.

No comments: