Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Wednesday Lunch

Each week I try to give them some variety with their lunch choices. Not much, but some. I let them choose one day for hot lunch. The other days of the week they bring cold lunch. Sometimes I surprise them with a lunchable. Today was a lunchable day. Little did I know, Six had made arrangements of his own with his dad. N promised a fish sandwich for lunch. We brought him the sandwich this afternoon. Not sure how Five will feel about that, we will find out. He has had lunch before with Three and I without us going to see Six too, but never have we given one McDonald's and not the other.
Still preparing for 100 days of school day and Valentines. Need to get the valentines done and purchase supplies for punch for the party. Three is thrilled she gets to go help at the party. We will see how that turns out. In all of Six's class, only two parents volunteered to help. His teacher is really organized and runs a tight ship. I am sure it will be fine even with only a couple extra helpers.

No comments: