Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Not much sleep, not much motivation

It is so hard to get moving after a rough night with everyone up, but at different times. N got up with Three first, I took the boys shifts later. They are better today, but after such a horrible night, there was no way they could go to school. Maybe after lunch, but that might be when the tiredness will hit. It is beautiful outside today. Really wish I could get out and organize the garage, but I am half way through my first cup of coffee and all I want to do is curl up in my bed with my new book. Had every intention of exercising after cleaning up downstairs, but am failing in that area too. Maybe I should go back outside? Or maybe I should just take a walk this afternoon by myself? Oh, never thought of that until now. It's so nice out, guess that will be my afternoon plan.
I sprayed the couch with Lysol and vacuumed downstairs. I washed all the blankets they used yesterday and cleaned the bathroom.
I hear the kids looking at old pictures we found last week. It is great to hear their comments since the pictures are from a few years ago. They sure do miss seeing their cousins.
N is home today, we will see where the day takes us.

No comments: