Saturday, February 12, 2011

100 Pins/Buttons

I will post a picture of the cape. He is thrilled. We had to borrow many. We want to start our own button collection for the kids. Grandma sent some and they were perfect! One is of Uncle D when he was little. They loved that one. I have a plastic shoe box tote to put them all in. This will be our first collection. We plan to add to the 100 postcard collection too. I am going to put them in a tote also and we will see where the cards come from. If you would still like to add to our collection, the kids will be happy to make additions. I can email you our address if you like. : ) Thanks to all those who helped and wanted to help. Monday is the big day, I will post the picture then.

1 comment:

Teresa said...

Can't wait to see the finished cape. I'll keep any future buttons for you. Glad you found enough.