Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Wash out the worry

Just when I was able to get back to sleep, Four is in my bed. Her leg hurts. I spend the rest of the night trying to get her back to sleep. Complete failure, I put her in the tub just in time for her brothers to wake up.
I hope I can stay awake today. Just have to worry less and keep going. How do you stop the worry? How do you let things be as they will and do your best? Guess it all comes back to prayer. In the end, it's not my plan. Just take what comes to you and do the best you can.
Maybe I won't stay for the entire party time today. Maybe Four will come with us to get the van, perhaps she can take a nap in the car. My luck, she'll fall asleep on the way home, then be up all night and off for preschool tomorrow.
One step at a time. For now, I have to get boys fed and out the door. The rest will fall into place. Wish me luck!

No comments: