Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Slowly, Slowly said the sloth

That's how I feel this morning, slow. Just couldn't get up, couldn't get out of bed. Complete turn around from yesterday morning. I was up at 5:45 and felt great.
My toast didn't toast completely or hardly at all, this discovered after I put the peanut butter on. My coffee pot seemed confused and buzzed when it wasn't finished yet. The dish washer needs to be emptied. I have very little milk, no ham and just a few slices of bread in the house. The kitchen floor needs to be washed. There's toothpaste all over the bathroom counter. The bake sale is tomorrow. I am not prepared. Still need to pick up bags and make something.
On another note:
My kids were so quiet this morning, I have no idea what time they woke up. They did everything they were asked without complaining. They played very nicely together. We found all missing library books and were able to turn them in. Some girls are coming over this morning to clip labels for the programs at the school. Church last night was great, but boy did I lose steam at the end. Daisy gave me an out, but I want to continue until I really can't. She's on spring break next week. Hoping we get to see each other besides at church. I am sure it will be a nice day. Just need to get the boys on the bus and get myself in the shower. Then I'll be ready and awake, hopefully.

No comments: