Wednesday, February 1, 2012

First of February and the month is full

Whirlwind week and I am exhausted. Tomorrow was the only day with nothing except getting boys on the bus. I flipped the calendar today and was shocked at how full our month already is. Too many appointments in the future for me. I've been in a dr office every day this week. I started PT today. It felt better and hopefully will continue to improve my status. Never had hip problems while carrying any other baby. Orchid went to PT during her pregnancy and really thought it helped.
Speaking of help, I finished reading the book last week and finally saw the movie tonight. It was great. Loved the book so much more, but was happy with the movie.
Tomorrow was going to be the only day free for the three hour sugar test. Depressed me immediately, I plan to make it work on Friday instead. Just need a day to breath. Plus, my house is suffering.
So many things to get done, happy to report we purchased a car seat! First thing for this new baby. We're almost 30 weeks. Still no name. Changing table in the works, maybe we will be ready before April!

No comments: