Wednesday, February 8, 2012

The dreaded sugar test

Here I am, approaching my final hours before the 3 hour sugar test. 12 hours of fasting, three days of extra bread with every meal, my only reassurance is the new location I plan to take the test at. Rumor has it, there is a room with recliners, dim lighting and they hand you the remote for the TV. It's like a mythical story. We'll see if such a room exists. You don't have to spend the afternoon in the lobby with the others who get to do their test and leave for the day. I've been dreading tomorrow for over a week now.
Six had to make a Valentine box, happy to report its done. Not a heart or pink on the thing, but he is happy. I started valentines with Four. It's going to take awhile. Good thing we have the weekend. Seven will get his done in no time.
We had little more baby progress today. A pad for the changing table has been purchased and we checked out some mattresses. I'd like to stop at Babiesrus too. I priced the shelves I think I want. Didn't see the baskets I'd like. It will come together one of these days. Just about 10 weeks to go!

No comments: