Wednesday, February 22, 2012

MIA

Well, I realize I've been a little lost when it comes to blogging lately. Honestly, this sugar topic has gotten me frustrated and a little down. I had some appointments today and I'm feeling better about the whole thing. It was tricky at first, but I think I've got it figured out. Turns out I was being harder on myself than I should have been.
Still trying to keep all these appointments together. Today was again, a busy day.
Ash Wednesday marks the beginning of Lent. A friend posted on FB a link to a Lent board game. Guess who just happened to finally get a new printer today??? Just in time to print out the Lenten game. The kids get to put a sticker on the board when they say a prayer or make a sacrifice. I think it will be a great way to keep us on track this Lenten season.
Diabetic eating can be challenging, possibly more so now with taking meat out of the equation once a week. We'll see how it goes. Thanks to Zinnia, N was able to come with me today and get some info. This too shall pass, I will get through this.
On the road to having Seven's birthday treats for school all planned. I hope they turn out as cool as they look. I'm planning ahead and making purchases with my coupons as I go. I have a painting project started and can't wait to get going on it more.
We purchased shelves for baby girls things today. Just need a few more baskets, then to wash it all up and be ready for her! More progress on Nuthatch drive!

No comments: