Friday, March 23, 2012

Shower wishes

Today some of my local friends honored me with a luncheon at the local pub. It was such a nice afternoon. I was so grateful and thankful they took time out of their day to join us in honor of this baby girl. Daisy, Ivy, Zinnia, Bluestar, New Moon, Azalea, Sweet Pea and her mom, and my wonderful neighbor all joined in for a baby celebration. These are my closest local friends. It was great to have them in one room. We sat and had a nice lunch, fabulous cake and great company. I did feel guilty that Four wasn't there. She would have loved it. I was tired and in the end, just happy to sit and not worry. I am very blessed to have found such a great group of girls to call my friends. They are supportive and have touched me in different ways. It was truly a terrific day.

No comments: