Thursday, March 22, 2012

Real contractions

Had an appointment today and real contractions! Painful, stop you in your tracks contractions. Crib assembly is going on as I type. Once that is ready, we should be prepared for baby girl.
Some girls are taking me to lunch tomorrow. Should be a nice time. No kids, Four has lunch bunch. Bake sale day tomorrow. Hope I can pace myself. After the real contractions, I'm not too intimidated by them anymore. Doc said she'd like me to wait two more weeks, but wouldn't be real aggressive to stop labor. I had a test taken today. Four was with me by myself. She got to go the nurses desk during the test. Didn't think about that part bringing her along. I only want so many questions from her.
Still no progress on the name. Hyacinth pointed out everything has been different with this pregnancy, guess picking the name ahead of time will just be added to the list.
During my stress test today, baby girl was not cooperative. The nurse would find a good reading, and baby girl would move. I told this story to the boys, but claimed she was playing hide and seek from the nurse. They giggled at that story. They are really excited for the baby to come, though I don't think they have a clue what it will be like.
That's all for now. Tomorrow should be a great day! The temp is supposed to cool down. It already feels better tonight.

No comments: