Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Positive

For how negative I was earlier this week, N sure had the opposite attitude. Last night after church, I was spent. He on the other hand, was thrilled. Everything seems to be coming into place. Three different people are interested in buying our car. He's meeting with someone later today after work. I've got an eye doctor appointment, hopefully for new prescription sun glasses. We're down to our last funds in the health savings account and need to use the money up before the end of next week. Maybe I'll see better this summer. I believe it will help the most with driving.
Kids were in good moods at church. We discussed thinking of others and made cards for the shut-ins of our parish. Daisy said I was RE nesting last night as I prepared extra activities for her for the rest of Lent. I wanted to have everything in order in case I bail on her. My weeks are numbered. I'm sure I'll still be there for a few more weeks. She'll take what she can get. Last night, I had lots of pressure. No contractions, but lots of pressure after sitting. It helped when I got up and walked around, but then that wears me out as well.
Seven lost his eighth tooth last night. Four took it upon herself to put it in a cup. This was not knowledge to me and I put the cup in the dish washer, didn't even hear the tooth fall out. Seven was disappointed, not for losing the tooth, but worried the tooth fairy wouldn't find him without a tooth. Lucky boy, she did find him anyway with a wrinkly $1 under his pillow. He was once again, content and happy.
As soon as N brought the bassinet inside from our friend, Four was there to try it out. She had her baby doll Lucy wrapped in a blanket, laying in the bassinet. Since then, books and a few baby toys have been placed underneath. N's cousin is delivering some other baby items this weekend. Once I have those, I think I'll figure out how to take all the fabric off the bassinet and get it all cleaned up. I fell bad for complaining earlier this week. I am so grateful to all who have shared things with me for this last baby.
Still no progress on the name subject. We just haven't discussed it any further. I have asked around about a name I like. I know someone from home with that name. Couldn't get N excited about it though. After getting her response, I'm a little more excited about it. It's sort of unique and she really liked it growing up. We'll see. We've got a few more weeks.
I best try to get back to sleep now. It's been over an hour since I've been up. We're watching a friends kiddos in the morning to lunch time. One is four, the other 18 months. He will keep me on my toes in the am! I need all the rest I can get in preparation for his arrival.

No comments: