Saturday, March 17, 2012

Beautiful nights

What a wonderful Friday night we had! Could not believe the temperature was so ideal for a picnic at the park. The kids ran hard and had fun. We packed up some sandwiches after school, took the left over snack from preschool and were out the door around 4:30. We stayed until close to bed time. It was nice.
Seven told Mrs. P we were just going to relax this weekend. At least that is what she told me he said. Guess we need to relax? N has the later shift today. I was hoping to get some work done, but I kind of doubt that will happen.
I'm still trying to get Seven's outfit together for his sacraments in May. I think I'll hit Walmart. We found pants and a green shirt, just need a tie and shoes. I'd like another shirt so he's not wearing the same thing at each event. He still needs to try on the pants.
Haven't ordered the crib mattress yet either. We found one online, just need to order it and have it shipped to the store. I plan to pack the bags today as well. Kids will want to be outside, I'm sure. So many were grilling last night. Too bad it was Friday for us. I really would like to fire up the grill today. Not sure where the day will take us. N worked late last night. We will see how long he sleeps in. The sun is shining and the forecast is looking good!

No comments: