Monday, March 26, 2012

False alarm

I almost thought she was coming on Saturday night. I woke up to strong contractions at 2:30 am. They got stronger and more regular. I didn't wake N until 4:15 or so. I decided to call the doc. Wouldn't you know, once I called, they stopped. Complete stop. Not one after. So, I called back and they said I could stay home. I was surprised by the contractions and felt silly after, especially since this is my fourth time around. I followed the dr. guide lines and called when they said I should. Poor Azalea got up and came over. I didn't call her until the last minute either. It was a trial run and it all worked out.
The crib is up, clean and ready. We got a package from Rose and her family. What a wonderful surprise that was. I placed my online orders and those items should arrive this week. Bags are packed, plan is in place. We haven't taken any pictures lately, perhaps that is something we should do. Other than a name, I think we're ready!

No comments: