Monday, March 5, 2012

Improvement

Happy to say my attitude is heading in the right direction. One session of card making with Zinnia and I'm in a better mood. Things will get done, we will figure it out.
Four had a great day at preschool. To continue the good mood, we surprised the boys at lunch. I have been doing this on a weekly basis, unintentionally. I never know until I'm in the car heading that direction if I will go. I like being noncommittal about it and surprising them. After, I'm exhausted and ready for a nap. Rarely to I nap.
This afternoon Four and I will get the laundry done and we need to come up with something for dinner tonight. Tomorrow, we bring an eighteen month old into the house along with his big four year old sister. That should keep me on my toes! He's a sweet baby. Looking forward to some fun.
Church tonight and we start feeding the neighbors cat and fish. Oh my, are we excited for this job to begin! It's the highlight of everyone's day.

No comments: