Tuesday, March 20, 2012

5:30 AM is for the birds

Two days in a row getting up this early is too much for me. Today, I woke up starving. Yup. You'd think I hadn't eaten in days. I'm getting to the really uncomfortable stage at the end. She's still sitting pretty high though, don't think she'll make her appearance anytime real soon.
No name yet, he just gave me the thumbs down on my first pick last night. It's easy to give a thumbs down, but he's got no suggestions.
We're waiting on word about two other babies who were supposed to possibly arrive yesterday. Never heard anything, we shall see. One will be a new niece or nephew!
Today will be a cleaning day for Four and I. Laundry, bathrooms, floors, etc. Still need to pack that hospital bag.
The crib isn't set up yet and I have some items to order online. My sis gave me all new born clothing. I'm worried she won't fit into some. Most of my kids didn't for very long. The family will be here the end of the month, hopefully with more baby girl clothes.
Church last night went well. It's been too warm. I hate to be the one to complain about our weather, everyone else is loving it. As I am too, just wish it was cooler for this pregnant lady. Didn't think I'd have to tolerate these high temps during this pregnancy. Any other year, I wouldn't. The world is heating up I guess. How did I ever survive to pregnancies during the summer months in TX? Air conditioning, we refuse to turn it on now and have a high bill. I hate sleeping with the windows open, but it is a must lately. If only there wasn't a lousy train rolling through town at 5:30 am. Maybe living on the other side of the river would minimize that sound so early in the morning. I thought for sure some child would be down here to join me by now. Thankfully, they are all still asleep.

No comments: