Sunday, May 1, 2011

May Day

Second week in a row, church was a rough experience. Too warm in there and why did I not realize there would be 3 baptisms today. Of course they would be the weekend following Easter.
I recovered thanks to N. Burgers on the grill and a nice time outside. We delivered May Day baskets to some neighbors, a task that put everyone in a great mood. Neighbor kids came to play and they all shared a treat. They were able to put their "short pants" on today, making everyone happy.
I am a little further in my book, not much though. The disaster N left in the garage distracted me a little. He decided to play mechanic yesterday. Thankfully we live next door to the tire guy and delivered the truck to his shop last night. Half the garage looks good, but the other half needs serious help. Guess Three and I have something to do tomorrow after all. Hoping to get a play date in with a friend too.
Some how, I have to talk Seven into finishing his homework and thank you notes.

No comments: