Sunday, May 8, 2011

Mothers Day

Another holiday upon us, I am determined to make it a nice day. My attitude has been completely anti-holiday lately. N is currently making breakfast for us. We have church this morning, hoping we can make until the end. Many children are celebrating first communion today. It will be long once again. No plans for the rest of the day, just to hang out with those who made me a mother. N works at 1.
I received some great cards from them and a button Three made at school.
I heard about making brownies in the waffle iron, may give it a whirl with them this afternoon.
Had a wonderful time with some moms in the area last night. It was great to finally visit with them. Many I have had conversations with at school, but brief and always surrounded by children. It was a fun evening.
Happy Mother's Day to all the moms I know! Hope you have a great day!

No comments: