Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Something Stinks

OK, something stinks in the house. I have yet to figure out what it is. There are no rotten potatoes in the pantry. Our trash is in the garage, today is garbage day. It smells in the basement and kitchen. I am still sick, it can't be in my head. I hope to put N on the job today and figure it out. My first guess in the dehumidifier. We will see.
I am going in to the doc, but do not optimistic. I have an apt. with the doc I don't really care for. If this visit frustrates me, we may try the new office in town. We haven't been to the Dr. in a very long time. I brought Three in once this winter, but that is it. In the past, this doc has failed and frustrated me. I only stay with this office because the kids are familiar with it and it is right in town. A new office was built this past month, I may give it a try. Have to get the info from my pals the who are nurses. They seem to know all the docs in the area. Perhaps I shouldn't be concerned with the kids being familiar anymore. Three screamed through almost the entire visit last time. The boys have not been there since the fall for shots before school. We will see how I feel at the end of the day.

No comments: