Saturday, April 30, 2011

Books, books and more books

The Walleye Festival in town gave me a great opportunity to find cheap books to read. My good friend in MN L, gave me a great collection too. She sent me home with around 15 books or so. I never counted them. I picked up 10 this week. She also gave me the Hunger Games collection. I read the first book. Listening to the boys Lego Hero movie tonight reminded me of the HG book a little. Based far into the future, bossy people in charge, etc. It was defiantly different and I had serious doubts when I started. Once I got into it, I couldn't put it down. I finished rather quickly and have barely been able to get into the second book. Maybe I'll have some time this week.
It will be the first full week of school in a long time. My reward will be good times with some gals at the end of the week. Looking forward to it. May will bring some nights for mom. We have a dance at church, N has a work thing, and the two movies I really can't wait to see. Hope to get a babysitter established and get to experience someone else putting my kids to bed. This will be a first! I had a trial run set up for Thurs, but that didn't work out.
Two out of three are down. The boys were good and get to stay up a little with their dad.
Hope for a quiet, calm Sunday at home.

No comments: