Monday, May 2, 2011

May is Mom's Month???

Everything is based around the schedule of my kids. From the moment I wake up, to the time I put them to bed, it's all children. Meeting basic needs, keeping up with laundry and house rule my entire day. For some reason, the month of May is going to be different. So many great things planned this month, and most are for me! Ironically, Mothers Day is in May. No plans for that day, but we are going to get a babysitter established this month. N has a work thing and we have the church dance. I need to get to recruiting people to come. I have a few extra people who do not go to our church coming. Have to come up with some great appetizers to bring too. I used to try them out on my neighbors in TX. We would all hang out on Friday nights together. I set me baby monitor to hear the boys and we were outside socializing with the neighbors. It was a memorable experience, I won't ever forget. Our neighbors were really great people, we established such great friendships.
Next is to nail down a couple of movie nights. I saw the trailer for Something Borrowed last night. I follow the authors blog. Also looking to see Water for Elephants too.
Hope its all I've made it out to be!

No comments: