Thursday, May 26, 2011

These days

Maybe the universe is testing me. First, had a strange Doc apt. this week. Left me feeling like I might be losing my mind. (That's all the further I care to explain.) The dishwasher is on the fritz. Who knows when Sears will get around to calling to schedule an apt.
The rabbit, who we tried to rescue, came back. This time we brought him to a wooded area next to the soft ball fields. Hopefully he makes it back there. The kids were happy to have him, some even wanted to keep him. We didn't take him too far from where he started, but enough I hope he can find a home in that area instead.
Many tasks I planned to do this week, did not get done. I planned on helping paint at church again, but never found the energy to get up there. I bailed on my grocery shopping with my partner, disappointing her. Was going to help out every day this week at school, but only made it three days instead of five.
Had every intention to paint three shelves, never got around to it. Guess I will wait for a warm day. The cold kept me inside, as did a cough. I did get quite a bit accomplished, just not as much as usual.
Will be bringing worms in the dirt and worms in brownies to Lupcke's room tomorrow for Five's half birthday. I promised Lupcke worms in the dirt. Five wasn't crazy about it. He wants worms in brownies. I aim to please and have promised both. We will see how this goes.
I changed half of Lupcke's bulletin boards this week. Hope I can get the rest done tomorrow. I am still working on the project for him from the class. I roped myself into more effort than I stared out with. I am excited for the results and anxious to finish it. Will post a picture when complete, perhaps with the man himself!
I became friends on FB with three locals this week. My local friend list is growing. I hope to spend some time with these people this summer, get to know them better. Some of the kids love to play and are pretty good buddies.
Can I think of my other frustrations this week? No. I know there were more because once I had so many, I decided to write about it. I feel like my mind is on a fog this week. Maybe it's the weather? I did get a migraine with the rain, can I use that excuse?
Just hope I can keep the schedule right and stay on the straight path. Thanks Hermie!

No comments: