Friday, May 20, 2011

Roll with the Turkeys, soar with the eagles

This is a phrase my father has been saying for many, many years. I feel it today! We decided to take a trip to visit N's family yesterday. We pulled the boys out of school at 11. Five was able to get his testing done before we left, lucky we are at the beginning of the alphabet. We haven't seen N's family members in awhile, some since November.

We went to visit his sister and mother first, followed by a trip to the cousins. Oh man, did they have a good time! It was fun and busy, muddy too. The baby was as sweet as can be, such a happy boy. The toddlers were fun to watch and listen to. Kids ran hard and played hard. The trampoline was in full bounce, never standing still. Some helped mow the dandelions, while others thought rocking the baby was just as important for a job. Everyone participates in something.

Still made it back in time to watch Greys with my friends, but I am tired today. Off to help Lupcke this afternoon with bulletin boards and a play date tonight! Better get my coffee now so I can keep up.

No comments: