Monday, September 10, 2012

Not the best day

What a tough night, so glad it is behind us. I had a migraine, didn't help the situation. Fussy baby, I think she just wanted to see her people. They were on a bike ride with their dad. What a fun outing for them, too bad it turned into a bloody mess. Baby Girl and I get the groceries put away and get a phone call from N. They were halfway home and needed a ride. I arrived to Seven crying on the ground, blood dripping from both knees. All summer we made it without bad injuries and now that school has begun we get them. Lord only knows how long he will favor his injury. We've only had one other incident with this much blood, etc. To top it off, we decided it was time to cut their hair. Eight was buzzed and fine, quick to shower. Seven had still oh so much drama. The haircut, a bath, it was all tough. Tonight, I missed a meeting at church. It was for the Catechists. I sure do wish I felt better about committing to be a Catechist. I'm just not sure. I've been praying about it. I love doing it, but feel I am so tired by that time of night, I may not make a good instructor for the kids. Is it fair to them? To Baby Girl who needs me? More prayer is needed I believe.

No comments: