Tuesday, September 4, 2012

FIVE!!! And they are off....

Happy Birthday to my beautiful girl FIVE! First day of school! We had a rocky start for this mom. Thunder storms had two kids up in addition to the baby. They never get up at night anymore. I finally brought the baby to N around 5:30am and went back to bed. He let me sleep until 7. The neighbor came over to help me get everyone out the door on time. So thankful for her! I made birthday pancakes for FIVE! So proud of her and how big she has become. She was very excited for today. She shared with me more than once that she was a little nervous. We were ready with plenty of time. The bus never came. I gave them a ride, plus two neighbor kids. I couldn't have done it so quickly if it weren't for the neighbor, Miss J. She stayed with Baby Girl. I hope they are off to a good start. Baby Girl has her well child check in a few minutes. Better get myself together for that. Rainy day, sounds like it's here to stay.

No comments: