Friday, September 7, 2012

IT's Friday

We survived the first week. Five did great. I am so proud of her. Eight was thrilled to be at the big school. He's also done very well. Seven, I'm just not sure what to do about him. I heard through the grapevine he couldn't write this week because he was too hot. If any of the elements are not in line, he can be thrown off his game. I got a phone call from the teacher today, not because of behavior, but lunch. He only had the sandwich and drink I packed. We've been trying to keep them independent. They are responsible for packing the other items in their lunch. Look who didn't this am. There are city activities at the football field tonight. Perhaps we will walk over. I'm not really anxious to go to the game, but Five's teacher will be in a dunk tank and I think she wants to see that.

No comments: