Thursday, September 6, 2012

Just keep swimming

That's how I feel today. A headache hasn't helped my situation. With Dr. apts and soccer, school and church, my mind is spinning. We haven't even had any games yet and I feel frustrated with soccer. I'm just over tired and need more sleep. Baby Girl didn't sleep any better with cereal. Kids are all still happy. Trying to take the loving approach as Fr. B said. I was about to bail in RE, but after going there changed my mind. If I'm going to give me time, that is the place to do it. I don't know how it will be for Baby Girl and N, but we will roll with it. Sounds like I will be with Daisy and 2nd grade. We have a church picnic this weekend. Sure wish we could stay longer, but three soccer games make it difficult. We may be late to the first one, it's for Seven. Five and Eight are not until 2. I've made some ribbon rings to hand out to the kids, so excited to share them. Oh, time is up.

No comments: