Sunday, September 23, 2012

4 AM is too early for my day to begin

I hear noise upstairs, it's not good. Baby Girl had me up at 4 AM. Changed her diaper and she was ready to party. I'm not sure who is up now, but I'd put money on Seven. He'd wake up Eight to play Lego's. IT's going to be a long day. Yesterday at Zinnia's was great. We hit two soccer games in the AM, then off to their house we went. The kids had a great time. They played outside and ran hard. We were there from 1-5 and no one wanted to go home. It got ugly at that point and I knew we needed to get home. Tired kids. Everyone needed a bath. We will be out the door early for mass this morning. 11 o'clock soccer games on Sunday mornings aren't my fav. I think this is our last one. N has the day off! Whoot Whoot! He'll be home to help. Well, whoever is stirring upstairs has not come down. Another bad sign, both boys are up. Better go try kick them back into their beds, at least for another 15-20.

No comments: