Friday, September 28, 2012

Back to her old habits

Zinnia warned me Baby Girl's schedule could change. For the past three days, I've tried to keep things the same. Two nights in a row success! Last night, FAILURE. OH well. We will take it one day at a time. I am not certain what was different about last night, but she cried for awhile. Maybe the temperature, it seemed a little cool. Today, we are trying again. Keeping the naps short and the girl well fed. We set up her play area last night. Five pulled out toys for Baby Girl to play with today while Five was at school. She is on the move! Never stays in the same place. I've been hooked on Shutterfly lately. Too many codes for free books, etc. Today I got some cards made and ordered with $10 off. They even mail the card for you! Looking forward to hearing what the recipients think. Some of them are Readers! Speaking of reading, it's been awhile since I've finished a book. I was nearly finished with Jodi Picoult's 19 Minutes, but haven't been able to get back to it yet. Just now do I feel like I can start focusing on what I would like to get out of my day instead of what has to be done. I hope to add a workout into my routine sooner than later. I guess I've been holding off. I've just had too many migraines and too little sleep to focus on more than the necessities. I've been in survival mode. I'm ready for more, I think. Each night I get more sleep is one step closer to some sense of normal. The picture order I got today are pics for Baby Girl's baby book. I also started a year calendar. I did this with all the other kids, had to follow through for Baby Girl. The thing I haven't followed through with is taking her to a portrait studio. I feel so guilty about that. I plan to go at the 6 month mark regardless my past habits. She will get one done then, before she becomes an independent sitter. Well, she starting to fuss. Have to see if I can get these pics in the book quick. Still need to mail 3 sympathy cards. A play date for after school and I have winter coats in the basement that need to be put up. Better hop to it. Cookie dough this AM slowed me down. The house is back together from the carpet cleaning. Serious howls, time is really up.

No comments: