Monday, September 3, 2012

Incredible Neglect

My sincere apologies fair readers. I have not found the time to blog for many weeks. Tomorrow is the first day of school. We are still labeling our times and getting them into the back packs. It's also Four's birthday! She is so very excited. I have to make 23 mini cup cakes and bring them up there by 2:50. We've had a great last few days of summer. My attitude with the kids has been alright. They've helped me out with chores. We made it to church yesterday, a day when I really thought we might not. Fr. B blessed their back packs. They kids were excited. I wasn't in the best mood though. N and I had a disagreement. This left me down. Took a entire day to get back up. Today is a new beginning. I will try to pay more attention to this starting with school. I am so proud of my kids and where they will be this year. Cross your fingers for a great first day!

No comments: