Friday, December 16, 2011

Someone needs to take these cookies!

Yup, I think I'm done with baking. I love doing it, but this year seemed more of a challenge. I think it's because I've been having trouble with my back and hip. Without those issues, I would have enjoyed it more. I also didn't get to bake with friends. It was just Four and myself. Granted, she is great, but I had a hard time negotiating everything with her. She caught on eventually and was a success in the end. I know Grandpa will enjoy her frosted cut out trees. She loved every minute of it. Just reminded me of how fast she is growing up.
We delivered our teacher gifts to preschool today. Big smiles on the delivery girl. She was proud and happy to give the gifts. I am anxious to give the baked goods away for the joy of giving, but also to get my counter space back in my kitchen.
Picked up our boys today from school. They were happy for the weekend. N's parents are coming to town tomorrow. I have a turkey breast for the crock pot. Should be easy and yummy. Sunday I have to get serious about my list and getting organized. We will deliver the teacher gifts on Monday and hopefully load the truck that night. Tuesday will be here before I know it!

No comments: