Friday, December 9, 2011

Project days are coming

Wasn't sure what my plans were for yesterday. With many possibilities, all riding on if the in-laws would be able to make it to town. They will come next week. Now to get my ducks in a row. Started painting bricks today with Azalea. Looking forward to passing more bricks out to teachers in the building. We started 12 bricks and we'll see how they turn out. Tomorrow is set up day for the St. Niklaus party. Hope to figure out a time and get it straightened out. Sunday is the party and Seven's first reconciliation. What a big day that will be! Aside from getting any baking project done, I do not have high hopes for being productive the rest of the weekend. Monday however, it's go time. My Christmas cards will be in the mail tomorrow morning, promise! Another thing to cross off my list.
For now, I think I should lay down before the boys get home. It's been a long day.

No comments: