Tuesday, December 27, 2011

A sense of normal

We are still on vacation, but I think the honeymoon is over. Poor G's house is a mess. I tried to contain our things tonight, hopefully that will help. At least there aren't signs of us around every corner, just half.
The fun and treats are getting to us. It's too much and we need some structure. Late bedtimes, early mornings are not great combinations. Tonight was late. I hope fix that tomorrow night. I will fix it by Thursday night since that is when I want to go with my friends. It's been great visiting with so many. Tonight Rose came over. Poor Rosebud wasn't feeling well and couldn't come. Her big brother came and hung out with the boys for awhile. It's always fun to get our kids together.
Uncle Dv has Seinfeld on upstairs. Off to have a few laughs!

No comments: