Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Making my list, checking it twice

I've got a count down list started. I hope it is accurate, but I am sure there are things I've forgotten. Today we purchased groceries for our trip. Nothing can be more frustrating than coming home with a food item, only to discover it is open! UGH. This has happened to me three times in the past week. Last week it was a box of spaghetti. There was a lice on the top of the box, didn't even see it. From that same trip, but not discovered until later, I found a tub of yogurt open and some missing. Today we get home and a package of chex mix was open. The seal was completely different than the other package we purchased. Why did it wait until we got home to spill?
Moving on with my day, we will try to make those returns tomorrow. I have been in search of some camo pants for my boys. They carry them at Walmart, but each store I have been to recently did not have the right size. I finally found them, got them home and discovered both pairs were too big for each boy. I really don't want to return them, they will fit eventually. This does not help the fact that they want to wear them now. I hope to find them again tomorrow when we travel to my doctor appointment.
Today I take Six to see how healthy he is. Seven did great, the dentist trip was success, I'm not too worried about this next one.
I think I have all my Christmas presents done. There is room for one more, but just not sure what the gift should be. Now to get organized with the teacher gifts. I am really looking forward to giving those out. Not just because I can't wait to see what they think, but I want my counter space back in my kitchen. I was able to fit all treats on to one counter finally. It was like playing tetris.
N's parents will visit on Saturday. I hope to have almost everything done by then. All the gifts for our trip are together in two boxes, ready to go! Snacks are purchased and hopefully I will just need to load the truck and the cooler.

No comments: