Saturday, June 16, 2012

Taste the rainbow friends

Today was a busy day. We went swimming and then made it to the fabric store with all four kids solo! We did alright. Had to leave our purchases at the check out to take one potty, but it was all good. We also hit the movie store and the grocery store! Once we were home, I was exhausted. No worries. Lunch was in the crockpot. Sloppy Joes to the rescue. After eating I was even more exhausted. I decided to make them work for me. They had tons of energy, I took advantage. Thanks to Mum, I had a box of Skittles in the cabinet. I got them to work for one Skittle at a time. Six just ate it up. He loves to have a goal. He wanted to collect one of each color. Five colors in the box. They emptied the dishwasher, took all the wet towels and suits to the laundry room, cleared the table, picked up books, etc. the list goes on. They picked up the entire main floor and cleaned up the kitchen. So happy to have that job done. Baby Girl was a trooper through the entire day. She's fussing now, time is up.

No comments: