Sunday, June 10, 2012

In all fairness...

I locked my kids out of the house. It's not as bad as it seems. I locked the back door. They can come around to the front, it is open. If I leave the back door open, they will be in and out a million times. If they have to go to the front, it takes longer, thus more work and they will have to really need to come inside to put forth that type of effort. They knock on the door and sometimes I do come. Their needs are silly little things I do not care about. "Eight took my flip flops!" etc. Not my concern. They are big kids and should be able to figure out those quarrels on their own. I provide snacks and beverages along with the equipment for entertainment. They enjoy their time outside. I just don't want to listen to any bickering. Seems fair to me. Am I wrong? I found my dream house today. It's on the other side of town, the only down side. It's two doors down from Daisy. It has everything I would want. It does not have a third garage, something N wants. Too bad it's out of our price range. It's just too high. We can't have a payment that high each month. We probably could, but that's all we'd have. Maybe it will be on the market for awhile and the sellers would take less. Anything is possible, but I doubt that is how it will turn out. 4 bedroom houses are all that price range. A house sold on that road in 6 hours within the last year. We don't have all our ducks in a row yet for negotiations and purchase. When we do, we'll see whats on the market and then decide. After getting everyone to church this morning, I am left with a headache. Poor sleep and the stress of getting out the door was too much. Why does church have to be so stressful? I am worried about how Six and Four will behave. Zinnia stated she wasn't going to sit in our usual spot anymore. Too many toddlers around. Today was my proof. Every isle had a toddler but one. It's too distracting to my group who are old enough to pay attention. Alas, change is hard and we will spend the summer trying to find where we like best. Well, time is up. I have a Skype date with Baby Orchid. She's bound to make my head feel better!

No comments: