Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Summer Organization

I am struggling with how to find structure for Six this summer. The reading program he attended at school last year will not be offered this summer. I know other parents who are also disappointed. With a new baby in the house, we will not be as mobile as we once were. Camping I'm certain is out. It's too unpredictable with weather. No way to regulate the temperature doesn't work, along with a million other things. My thoughts are attending swimming lessons might help. Of course that and all other class options cost money. Lots of money. So, what do we do? What direction do I take them this summer? I wish we had a playground in the back yard. A nice area for the kids to be without me needing to watch them constantly would help. It's times like this when I sure do miss our house in TX. It also disappoints me to realize we won't have a house like that. We've been looking at houses online. Any similar to what we had is just too expensive up here. I really don't want to settle for something small and old, but I am afraid that will be the only option. For some reason, four bedroom houses are priced significantly higher than three bedroom. It's frustrating. Time's up.

No comments: